Thursday, July 11, 2013

Welcome to my BLOG-post weddings!


 
Hello friends!
Let me welcome you to my Blog -POST weddings. Wow! It's been too long since my last post! Lindsey and Bryan, and Holly and Caleb have already celebrated their one year anniversaries!
AND... Holly and Caleb are expecting a baby girl in November! Praise Jesus! Bruce and I are just a little excited about that! Life is sweet and the Lord continues to bless our family. I pray you too are blessed with good health and much happiness. If you, however, are going through a storm right now, remember that God changes us through the storms of life. He’s walking with you through the storm.  Hold on to Jesus…He’s holding on to you.



What else is new? We are excited to share the new and improved website which is now compatible with the latest technology and can be seen on your smart device. If you haven't taken a look, be my guest and head on over to www.chandrapeele.com. And if you need a new web site…contact Jarod at FlyRock Media!
On the site is a link to my Blog so I'm now committed to write and post at least once a month; my hope is twice a month. This will be a fun way to stay connected with my readers on day to day, real life!
Visit me here often. Share what you like with your friends. Pray for me and I’ll be praying the stories and words I share will encourage and build you up.
A friend shared this with me this morning. Now I’d like to share it with you.
“Our prayers may be awkward. Our attempts may be feeble.
But since the power of prayer is in the One who hears it and
not in the one who says it, our prayers do make a difference.”
-Max Lucado
 

No comments:

Post a Comment