Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Bridal Portrait Day

I'll keep this short and sweet. Today was one of those days most moms dream about. To see the bride (your daughter), dressed up in a beautiful wedding dress- for real. She's not playing dress up and she's not six years old. No matter how many times you blink your eyes in disbelief, she's your little girl, all grown up, ready to walk down the aisle. Hair perfectly placed, a face that looks like a porcelain doll and the veil. Oh my...it was the veil that got me. Wow! She is gorgeous!

Hair at 10:00. Pick up bridal bouquet at 11:30. Lunch. Pick up the dress at 12:30. Make-up at 2:00. Dressed and ready for the photo shoot at 4:00. All I can say is...this is SO MUCH FUN!!!! We are loving every single minute. Anxious? Of course. Blessed? Abundantly! Thankful to God? Most assuredly.

Twenty three days can't get here soon enough for Lindsey and Bryan. But for me...I plan to slow down time as much as  possible to savor every sweet moment with the Bride to be- my precious daughter.

Tired and ready for bed. 

The Mother of the Bride

No comments:

Post a Comment