Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Welcome to my BLOG

 I'm so excited to finally begin writing my first blog! Perhaps I should tell you that I am a very excited, joyful, blonde that loves Jesus and I've been told I use way too many exclamation points. My life is busy (whose isn't?) but I'm going to try my best to post at least three new blogs a week because there is so much to share...expecially if you are interested in wedding planning. I've been doing a lot of that the past few months! I have two daughters Lindsey, 25 who is getting married November 5th; that's in 7 weeks! And Holly, my 23 year old daughter, is dating a godly young man and who knows what the future may bring.

In the midst of all this planning, life happens. I am an Christian author and speaker and the 2nd book of my latest Bible Study series for teen girls is due the end of November. Even more exciting is that my first inspirational book for women titled Church Lady-Freed To Be A Woman of God will be released March the 6th.

I've never written a blog before but this seems like the perfect time to start. I'll be transparent- you'll hear about the good times and the not so good times as I tell my story of happily ever after from the Mother of the Brides perspective. This should be fun and just might be material for my next book.-God willing.

If you want to get in on it from the beginning join my blog and tell your friends.

Until tomorrow,

The Mother of the Bride
Chandra

No comments:

Post a Comment